For our job-integration programs the condition is that you have a work permit for Switzerland (or the prospect of obtaining one in the near future). Therefore, persons with a residence permit C, B, F or S are eligible to apply for our programs. Persons with a residence permit N can only be admitted to the programs in exceptional cases, as work permits are limited in this case. Persons with a residence permit N who have been resident in Switzerland for at least 12 months can also apply and will be assessed on an individual basis.