The social welfare law of each canton regulates the amount of money social welfare recipients get. They follow the SKOS (Schweizerische Konferenz für Sozialhilfe) regulations. A recognized person from a refugee background with permit B or F living alone receives around 1000 CHF per month (accommodation and health insurance expenses not included).