Yes. The majority of our participants have a refugee state B or F and thus have a work permit and are considered almost like Swiss welfare recipients. The state wants them to be integrated, have a job and become independent.

Our other participants have an S permit. For these people, a work permit must be obtained, although it is not a problem to get this because the cantons want these people to work.