IT Teaching Assistant (Zivildienst)
Where: Zurich / Bern / Lausanne
Duration: Mid-March – End of June 2022 (with the option of a long-term service: beginning of September – Mid-December 2022)
We are looking for a Zivi who:
- possesses good communication & coordination skills
- is reliable
- has good English skills
And who ideally also has:
- an education in IT
- knowledge of further programming languages (Python, React, SQL, etc)
- experience in teaching and intercultural work
- You will support our Teaching Lead during the IT bootcamp and do a lot of organizational tasks for the bootcamp.
- You will receive a thorough introduction from the Teaching Lead. We especially welcome Zivis who would be able to support us long-term, meaning for more than one bootcamp.
To apply, please send a short motivation email and your CV to: email@example.com
Please don’t forget to mention the number of service days you still have left, thanks!
Link to Job Ad
Link to Zivildienst