Open Job Position: Industry Relationship Developer
Industry Relationship Developer (60% - 100%)
We are looking for a team member who:
- Can fully identify with our purpose.
- Is open minded, proactive and loves to work in a team.
- Possesses good communication & coordination skills.
- Good English skills are a must, good German skills an advantage.
And likes to do the following:
- Build/maintain an IT industry network.
- Help convince companies to offer internships and secure donations.
- Organise career days (events where participants meet companies).
- Support participant-company matching and sustainable job integration.
How we work:
- We adapt on the go and help each other out.
- We are self-organised, have clear responsibilities and act impact-oriented.
- We work in coworking spaces, our temporary boot camp location and from home.
- We have flexible working hours and 5 weeks of holidays.
Where: Zurich / Bern
Starting: Mid-August 2021
We encourage in particular people with a refugee or migrant background to apply. You can rely on four years of experience and will be supported by the whole team.
Please also apply with no or little experience since you can start as an intern.
To apply, please send a short motivation email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until 18 June 2021.
Link to Job Ad